Subject: Newbie help for X11
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <emacia@solucions.ad>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/10/1998 10:03:01
This week end I have d/l the full 1.3 release.
I have installed the files on a Performa 630 (no fpu) with 20Ram and 120Mb
external IBM scsi disk.
With the FAQ files i can put it to work and add myself as a user.
Unfortunately I cant get the X server to work, I have created the
/etc/ld.so.conf file and add the /usr/X11R6/bin path, but when i do startx
i get the following
          screen0 at 0x41e5000 640x480 rowB 80 fbase
          X connection to :0.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown)

i cant trace this problem the faqs. Can anyone give me a clue on what I'm
doing wrong or missed to do?
Thanks, Eugeni