Subject: Re: Screen shots in X
To: Mark Andres <mark@giganet.net>
From: Chris <smirks@mail.eclipse.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/09/1998 17:45:45
I personnaly find xwd a little confusing only because it saves it in an
awkward format.  I personally prefer using xv.  XV allows you to save it
in either jpg or gif.

For example I took a screenshot of AfterStep using XV and I think it
looks quite good.

You can find it at: http://www.eclipse.net/~chrismar/pics/desk-3.9.98.jpg
( If you care to look of course! )

Chris