Subject: Re: colorls package
To: SamMaEl <rimsky@teleport.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/07/1998 00:05:43
	Does BetterTelnet support ANSI colour sequences, and is your
	terminal type set such that colorls will output them?

	You might want to run script, then colorls, then exit, and edit
	the resultant typescript file to check colour sequences are
	being sent.

		David/absolute

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear
 to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than
 what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."