Subject: colorls package
From: SamMaEl <rimsky@teleport.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/06/1998 23:09:39
	Has anyone gotten colorls to work with NetBSD? I mean... it
compiles fine, and works pretty much how it should, except for the fact
that there is no color ;-) That is, there is no color with BetterTelnet.
I've not tried it on the console, and besides my monitor is a 12"
Monochrome display ;-) So there would be no color there either ;-)

	Basically, the only thing that is wrong with it is that where
there should be color there is none. Did I miss something in the README?

	Ryan

-----
HELO... my name is rewt... you have SIGKILLed my father... prepare to vi!