Subject: tkchooser2 version 0.5 - samba support
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ethan Gold <etgold@cs.vassar.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/05/1998 21:37:24
Greetings again.
For those of you with both netatalk and samba, the new version of
tkchooser may prove useful. Smb sharing and printing is now supported
and the netatalk side has been improved slightly.

Has anyone tried getting afpfs running under BSD? It craps out on my
linux box and my Centris stopped booting into BSD...
Afpfs is the only obstacle keeping appleshare mounting from working
under tkchooser.
I'm thinking mlvwm, tkchooser, hfs, afpfs... rockin' macOS-Unix transition.

	-E

| Ethan Gold, Vassar College class of '97           |
| http://www.cs.vassar.edu/~etgold/                 |
| UGS Research Assistant                            |
| Nonproliferation and International Security       |
| Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, NM    |