Subject: Re: This weekend...
To: Tony Carlini <acarli1@gl.umbc.edu>
From: Michael R Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/05/1998 11:28:48
> stops on the highway, so make sure you have enough gas for about 80 miles.

Ah, 2 gallons of gas :-)

> I'll be home between 3 and 4 o'clock.  The drive I described above is THE
> FASTEST ROUTE.  It should take about 4.5 or 5 hours.  What do you think
> your ETA will be?

Probably 6pm or 7pm in that case. I thought it was more like 4 hours?

I'll probably go back to Rochester from your place via Pennsylvania.
I've heard that route is very fast. I'll have to use MapQuest to
find the route, though.

> Pick up two cases of ShopRite Black Cherry Soda (total cost around $8)

Yes! Black Cherry Soda -> Good.

> Pick up a VCR from my parents house (if you can, let me know.  We'll chat
> with them.)

Yep. Shouldn't be a problem. However, when will they be around so I can
pick it up. My parents wanted to go out to dinner Thursday so the
evening might be blocked out.

See ya!