Subject: Timing Chip Specs
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael R Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/05/1998 03:15:45
Ok, I'm working on the Quadra video driver and one of the possible clock chips
is a National Semiconductor DP8531 Programmable Clock Generator.

I've checked the N.S. web site and did a web search. Came up with nada.
The chip is discontinued so I would imagine the only docs are on paper.
I checked my local libraries and came up empty.

Anybody know where I could get a hold of a copy or if you're reading this
and have some old electronics tome with this chip in it I'd appreciate
it quite a bit if you could somehow send me the specs in electronic form.

Sorry if this is a bit off topic.