Subject: NetTalk...
From: Chris Jewell <jewell@jewellce.es.dupont.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/04/1998 09:07:40
     I have tried sveral times to install NetTalk 1.4b2 and I have run
into the same problem over and over (each time I downloaded a gzip file
from a different source).  I try to do the make and I get an error that it
cannot locate a file called at.h in the netatalk directory.  What am I
doing wrong?  The README fiels are no help.  Also, I am running the
SLOTMAN kernel, do I have to rebuild it with the netatalk option like the
README.NETBSD suggests?
   A few other tidbit questions I have are:
	-Is there a version of the afsps software for NetBSD.
	 This is for mounting Apple File systems.
	-I seem to remeber seeing a place that had Tcl/Tk but I don't
	 remember where.  Does anyone know?
	-Has anyone used this tkchooser?  Does it work for NetBSD because,
	 from the webpage it only appears to work under MkLinux.

-Chris