Subject: Disk Problems
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Josh Hope <otaku@unixgeek.ml.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/02/1998 23:49:13
sd1(sbc0:1:0): medium error, info = 154247 (decimal), data = 00 00 00 00
11 00 00 00 00 00 0a fd 00 07
sd1(sbc0:1:0): medium error, info = 154300 (decimal), data = 00 00 00 00
11 00 00 00 00 00 0a fe 00 00

I don't know what's causing that. It just happened spontaneously as pine
tried to write to my mailbox. It can't access the mailbox at all. It's
acting really weird, and I'm going to restart and run fsck to try and fix
this.

Anyone know what could cause this, and is there a way to salvage my
mailbox? (there was some important stuff in it)

Thanks a lot...

Josh Hope                                          root@unixgeek.ml.org
UNIX System Administrator                        http://unixgeek.ml.org
"If you want, then start to laugh. If you must, then start to cry. Be
yourself, don't hide, just believe in destiny. Don't care what people
say, just follow your own way. Don't give up and use the chance to
return to innocence." -- Enigma, "Return to Innocence"