Subject: can't connect: errno = 2
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dale Einarson <einarson@cafe.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/02/1998 20:33:45
hi all,
	Surprise I have another dumb question:   I once again, formatted
everything / installed... now when I try to boot X,  I get this errno =2  I
have a feelling that one one the sets went in side ways , so I am now
downloading all the sets again :(

what is errno=2 and where can I find info about the various errnos?

SYSTEM STATISTICS
NetBSD13 ( all sets misc, xcomp...  u-name it)
Server13
MacCiII,32Mb/ 1gig fuji, Exabyte 8200,

superfolus side note for the restlessly inquisitive.
	I haven't had NetBSD running since I last posted... I took the advice of
Nigel Pearson and put the booter in debug level 3, this showed the
partition was NOT there ( althought I could install and list all the files
the booter could not find the partition) so i reformated everything and
started over again ( from sKratch!)

********************
I have been the most unsuccessful installer to date, or so I would assume.
If you have ever played "got it, droped it " when you where a child you
might understand how I feel..

My personal NetBSD triumph and defeat sore board,
this is the time I have installed vs time I have had it running well.
version 	NetBSD                    me	Format HD
1.2	3		2	3 MKFS
1.3	5		1	5 MKFS 2 Silverlinning

I do realize this is because of my bad luck  =8{\ >

Thank for all your help
Dale Einarson
=8{>

(514) 843-9358 vox/fax				mailto:einarson@cafe.net