Subject: MouseMan oddity
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Greg Dunn <gregdunn@indy.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/02/1998 10:55:25
I'm running SLOTMAN_HWD_SBC#220 at the current time.  It still
hangs during boot while mounting filesystems about 1 out of every
5 times, but a reboot clears it up with not filesystem damage...

The system boots too fast for me to copy the exact ADB
message (!) and the boot log mysteriously doesn't contain the
text, but it reads something like "device at adb2: <LT> 0-button
extended protocol (unknown device)" for my MouseMan M-AH32.
I'm sure about the <LT> and the 0-button part. :-)

For contrast, this mouse was working under MacOS and MkLinux with
all three buttons recognized...

--
| Greg Dunn                       | don't open your eyes, you won't  |
| GregDunn@aol.com                | like what you see.  the blind    |