Subject: grf_iv.c patch
From: SamMaEl <rimsky@teleport.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/02/1998 07:55:26
	Sorry about the general post to the list, but I lost Michael's
e-mail... but anyhow... this is mostly for Michael Zucca, but maybe
someone else will be interested ;-)

	Unforunately I had some disk corruption and lost my source tree,
including the grf_iv.c patch to clear the video interrupts for my Q630. Do
you still have it, and or is it in the -current sys.tgz tarball? I'm
downloading it now, but I'm wondering if I need the patch or not. If so,
could you e-mail me another copy of it? I MIGHT have it saved somewhere,
as I save alot of my important e-mils on floppy... time to dig? ;-) It'd
be ALOT easier if you could just resend it.

	A question for everyone, now that I think of it... has config
changed significantly enough to need a recompile of config to be able to
configure a config file? I downloaded it, but wasn't sure if I would need
it....

	Thanks!

	Ryan

-----
HELO... my name is rewt... you have SIGKILLed my father... prepare to vi!