Subject: Re: Color X on IIci
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Greg Dunn <gregdunn@indy.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/02/1998 00:15:36
So far, so good; all my X utilities are working as expected.  A couple of
things that the list might be interested in, or be able to make a
suggestion:

1) My Logitech MouseMan M-AH32 mostly works with X.  Left and middle
buttons do the expected things, but the right button is ignored.  Is this a
known situation?  Any workarounds?

2) At 640x480 (smallest screen I've ever used with X), fvwm's X fonts are
BIG; I can't yet hook up a larger display, so I'd like to reduce the font
sizes of the window frames and popup menus.  I assume this is a function of
the window manager itself?   Or is there an X resource that fvwm looks at
to determine how big its fonts should be?  I'm still looking at
documentation, but if anyone could point me at the right place it'd save me
some time.

Thanks to all for the great user community of NetBSD...

--
| Greg Dunn                       | I may just skip college and stay |
| gregdunn@indy.net               | home. It'll save me the trouble  |