Subject: Re: How Can I activate the Swap
To: None <xperm@geocities.com>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/22/1998 17:13:00
Alberto wrote:

> I have a swap paritition at sd0b and fstab is already configured, but at boot
> process netbsd says: WARNING: No swap space avaiable. What I'm I doing wrong?
> Have I got to format swap with Mkfs tool?

My guess would be that swap is not at the 'b' partition since that is the
only partition on the disk.  If you can boot into single-user, please do
this:

disklabel sd0

and see where your swap partition is.  My guess would be 'a' at the
moment, but I could easily be wrong.  I hope this is it.

> Please, reply this time to:
> xperm@alufis34.ffisic.uv.es
>
> ... my email adress at the university.

BTW, you might want to look into setting the reply to header in your email
program to the above email address.  It makes it easier to reply and have
it go where you want it.

Later.