Subject: Re: Problems ( a new user )
To: Stefano D'Andrea <s.dandrea@ermes.it>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/17/1998 09:44:01
Stefano D'Andrea wrote:
> I' m a new NetBSD user's (  UN*X so ) .
>
>  I've installed NetBSD on my lcIII and uhau !!! a new UN*X user's  is born
> (But I've alot to learn before).
>
> Some questions :
>
> I've an Italian Keyboard and the NetBSD boot whit US one, how can i change it ?

We don't currently support international keyboards on the console (the
reason basically being that no one has done it yet, maybe sometime soon if
I get the chance).  Support for international keyboards under X should be
fairly easily accomplished via xmodmap, tho.

> How can I set up  NetBSD to print with my DeskWriter 520?

Hmmm....there should be a pointer to DeskWriter setup in the FAQ, although
I don't know if the 520 is one of the supported models.

Later.