Subject: Re: Diimo L2 cache for Quadra - working?
To: CTAPYXA <ctapyxa@UCSD.Edu>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/17/1998 09:31:00
CTAPYXA wrote:
> Has anyone experimented with <Subject>? I am just about to get one, and
> wanted to know if there is anything alarming I may need to know beforehand.

I don't think I've heard of anyone using one before.  Of course, this
doesn't mean that it won't work, just that no one has reported it.  If the
cache card is a physically addressed cache, it _should_ work with no
trouble.  If it's logically addressed, it would require extra kernel
support to flush it at the correct time.

Later.