Subject: Re: Termcap confusion
To: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
From: SamMaEl <rimsky@teleport.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/17/1998 05:49:09
On Mon, 16 Feb 1998, Colin Wood wrote:

> It's not in the FAQ b/c there wasn't a decent resolution to the problem
> (IMO) when it came up last month (Jan 20th or so).  You can take a look at
> the mailing list archives if you want the background.  I'm still not sure
> why you are seeing this behavior.  You might try changing your terminal
> type to vt100 and see if that helps.  Please let me know if it does.

	The first time I tried using vt220 (I had always used vt100, but
it was annoying when the prompt and cursor shoot halfway up the screen on
the terminal resetting), I tried using pine I think.. and it wouldn't
accept the arrows happily either. So, I just went back to vt100... still
works great for me. What might be the problem with vt220? Are the arrows
being mapped properly?

	Ryan

-----
HELO... my name is rewt... you have SIGKILLed my father... prepare to vi!