Subject: Re: LaTeX2e
To: henning loeser <loeser@ma1304.physik.uni-marburg.de>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/17/1998 00:50:23
=09If you could look at making it into a package (docs at

=09=09http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/netbsd/Packages.txt

=09then it would allow any NetBSD user to easily compile it, plus
=09we could put binary packages on ftp.netbsd.org and mirrors.

=09You should probably patch it to use gnumake as 'gmake' (gnumake
=09is already part of the packages system).
=09=09David/absolute

=09    That which does not kill us, makes us stranger...