Subject: Re: X display tectonics
To: T. Sean (Theo) Schulze <tschulze@compuserve.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@NetBSD.ORG>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/16/1998 13:42:13
	The system is outputting a line to the console indicating
	an 'su' has taken place. You should really run xconsole or
	one 'xterm -C' to capture this console output.

		David/absolute

   \ The only reason most people are not out to get you is that /
    \  most of them are too stupid to work out where you live. /