Subject: what is xpm.h, and where?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dale Einarson <einarson@cafe.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/15/1998 15:18:25
hello,
	I have tried to install various things:  AfterStep, mlmvwm, xpoon  and I always get this wanring.
xpm.h not found

some of the attempted compiling has looked for xpm.h in various directories and has failed to find it.  what package or where, do I find this?

I thought I installed all of the files?

PS:  re:errno =61, Sorry, I sould have known I was in single user :\    but I forgot,  the night before I had fsck'ed:  setting booter

Colin: FYI, ( if you care)  the address book had a bad entry and wouldn't accept port-mac68k, things are ok now.  :)

Thanks for the help
Dale Einarson
Dale Einarson
=8{>