Subject: Re: Switching Resolution
To: Mario Magliocco <Mario_Magliocco@broder.com>
From: Paul Goyette <paul@whooppee.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/11/1998 17:23:02
Well, I can't say much about running at higher resolutions, but either
or both of those cards might well be capable of running color by using
my SLOTMAN kernel.

However, there's currently a bug in SLOTMAN, or at least there is a bug
after people download it!  :(  It runs great on my machine at home.

If you want to try it, check out:

	ftp://ftp.whooppee.com/pub/slotman/

On Wed, 11 Feb 1998, Mario Magliocco wrote:

>       I have a Toby Frame Buffer card and a Macintosh Display card, can I
>      get better than 640X480 out of them with NetBSD?  If so, how do you go
>      about switching resolution?
>
>      I also have a Radius 24 XP, when I first started on my quest for color
>      X a year ago, I learned that this card wouldn't work.  Has there been
>      any progress with it?
>
>                 Thanks in advance,
>
>                         Mario

| Paul Goyette      | Public Key fingerprint:    | E-mail addresses:        |
| Network Engineer  |   0E 40 D2 FC 2A 13 74 A0  |  paul@whooppee.com       |
| and kernel hacker |   E4 69 D5 BE 65 E4 56 C6  |  paul.goyette@ascend.com |