Subject: Syquest Problem
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: henning loeser <loeser@ma1304.physik.uni-marburg.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/11/1998 14:39:52
Hi
trying to install g77 on my mac I ran into the problem of having only
insufficient diskspace available to build the whole darn thing toghether
with gcc2.7.2.3 which it requires (total of more than 105MB).
I attached my 105MB syquest to hold the sources and serve as compile
directory but for some reason it seems to have problems when writing
larger files. I get the following message:
> dmaintr: discarded 32 b (last transfer was 2544 b).
> esp0: !TC [intr 10, stat 87, step 4] prevphase 0, resid 9f0
Does that mean that I should go out and by a better SCSI cable or that I
should install a different driver on the disk? (Currently it's the HD-SC
7.5.3 Apple Patched HD-driver).

--Henning

Henning Loeser            AG-Oberfl"achenphysik, Philipps-Uni-MR
Email:henning.loeser@physik.uni-marburg.de