Subject: Does mknod in the Installer1.1g work?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: SUNAGAWA Keiki <Keiki_Sunagawa@yokogawa.co.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/06/1998 11:52:42
Hi,

Does the Installer1.1g built-in mknod command work?  I tried
it on PowerMac and got error.  I have 68kMacs also and will
try it tonight.  I'd like to ask who anyone knows, anyway.

underground: I'm working on porting the code handling Apple
partition map to the NetBSD/powerpc that recognizes only MBR
partition now.  Since device files between both of the port
differ, I must do the mknod command to make devices by hand.

BTW, is someone working on converting source code of the
Installer from the Symantec C to the Code Warrior?  I have
only Think C 5.0 and CW 9 :-).

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

--
SUNAGAWA Keiki <Keiki_Sunagawa@yokogawa.co.jp>