Subject: Re: Does mknod in the Installer1.1g work?
To: None <Keiki_Sunagawa@yokogawa.co.jp, port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Stephen Brown <sbrown@best.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/05/1998 22:51:57
I am not certain on the first question.  I'll have to check
and let you know.

As for the second question, no one is porting it that I know
of.  I am the only one to touch the installer code in quite
a while and all I have is the copy of Symantec C that I bought
with educational discount when I was still working on my masters
degree.  I may eventually convert to Code Warrior, but I just
bought a house so my excess spending cash is essentially nil
right now(California houses don't come cheaply and particularly
not in the Silicon Valley right now :-0 ).  If you would
like to port it and feed the changes back, it would be
most welcome, though ;-)......

Steve Brown
sbrown@best.com