Subject: Re: New booter problem
To: Greg Evans <mr_krak@televar.com>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/01/1998 22:02:10
On Feb 1,  9:53pm, Greg Evans wrote:
>Interestingly enough, after composing that last little message I tried
>the experiment again myself.  I have taken out a TON of extensions that I
>had installed and now all is well.  I can boot using Booter 1.11.1 with
>either extensions on or off and I have 2 HFS+ partitions (both made with
>PlusMaker/PlusMaximizer)  Everything on this machine is formatted with
>FWB 2.5 so......

Cool.

>Could it be an Apple driver problem?

Could be.  Part of the reason for reformatting the disk was so I could
install the Apple driver.  I'll be disappointed if that's the problem.
I'll try the clean install first and see what happens.  It may just be
that I'll have to boot off the alternate disk when I want to run NetBSD. :-/

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

"Matrimony isn't a word, it's a sentence."