Subject: still can't boot
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Abbe Lougee <abbe@ivnet.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/29/1997 17:28:42
my Mac LCIII is running system 7.5.1. The bsd partitions are on a Conner
540MB SCSI disk shared with a MacOS partition.

>From bootlog:

Booting...MID_M68K executable: entry 0x3356.
770544+57724+99004+45732+48403

Set _boothowto to 0x2.
  Bye-bye...
        So I sez to him...  The real way
        that it should be done is to...

Set _mac68k_vrsrc_cnt to 0.

At this point my whole system froze.  During the boot process I got the
following dialogue boxes:

"NetBSD has not yet been proven to work on your machine" with 2 choices -
CANCEL and BOOT ANYWAY.  I chose BOOT ANYWAY. Then:

"Click "Boot" (or press Return) to start NetBSD/mac68k, or "Cancel" to
abort.  I clicked on BOOT.  Can you help?