Subject: Re: Quadra 840AV (really MacOS version stuff)
To: Ethan Gold <etgold@cs.vassar.edu>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/06/1997 21:49:20
On Oct 6,  7:00pm, Ethan Gold wrote:
>better luck. NetBSD boots fine under both 7.1 and 8.0 for me, but virtual
>memory doesn't turn off when you hold down shift on boot under 8 which is a
>pain.

Works OK for me.  I normally run with VM, and when I want to run netbsd,
I reboot with the shift down and get VM off.  (OS 8.0 on C610)

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com      http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

Critic, n.:
	A person who boasts himself hard to please because nobody tries
to please him.