Subject: Re: swapping ctrl and caps lock
To: Ivan Curtis <icurtis@radlogic.com.au>
From: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@fls.portland.or.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/02/1997 08:05:57
I went to my local Fry's (in Wilsonville, OR) and found a cheap Taiwanese
"compact" mac keyboard. I'm desk-space-challenged so it seemed like a good
idea. It also had the Control Key where god intended it to be (next to the
"A") and has clicky Alps key switches (which make me feel like a college
kid again, with my first IBM-PC with a 4.77 MHz 8088!) Oh, the bad habits
you pick up with your first computer.

I wonder how many Mac add-ons there are like this keyboard that you don't
see in the catalogs?

Sorry for going off-topic, but I wanted to let you all know there are
other options to soldering your keyboard.

On Thu, 2 Oct 1997, Ivan Curtis wrote:

> Lots of instructions.

Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd@fls.portland.or.us - Fuji Landscape Service
BSEE (6/86) + BSChem (3/95) + BAEnglish (8/95) + $3.00 = mocha latte