Subject: Re: Ghostview oddities
To: Xiamin Raahauge <xiamin@scdesantis.ne.mediaone.net>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/01/1997 13:37:55

Xiamin wrote:
> My Ghostview exibits the same behaviour. It still works, so I've sort of
> decided to leave well enough alone. However, I too would appreciate help
> in fixing it.

It sounds to me like the application defaults are not getting installed
correctly.  Have you looked into this?  The app-defaults contain the
default resources for an application.  If you don't have them installed,
the application will resort to even more basic default behavior, and
that sounds like what's happening.

I haven't looked at ghostview in 3-4 years, though, and I don't have an
X system up right now, so I can't give you any more specific help...

-allen

--
              Allen Briggs - end killing - briggs@macbsd.com