Subject: Re: monitoring stuff
To: Adrian Rollett <acrollet+@andrew.cmu.edu>
From: Charles Sprickman <spork@inch.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/30/1997 23:05:04
See the syslog.conf manpage to decide what you'd like to see, and have it
sent to the console.  In X, just run xconsole.  It's not beautiful, but it
will show you all you need to know...

Charles

Charles Sprickman 				Internet Channel
INCH System Administration Team			(212)243-5200
spork@inch.com					access@inch.com