Subject: Re: Help please.
To: tcjam <tcjam@voicenet.com>
From: Jason <jhsterne@mindspring.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/29/1997 23:09:09
On 29-Sep-97 tcjam wrote:
>This isn't true since I know some LCIII users have used 1.2.1 and I have
>used it on a P460 (LCIII clocked to 33mhz).

Even NetBSD 1.2 will run on an LCIII (well, P450 -same thing) with
the right kernel.  There are at least 3 - GENERICSBC-26, ADBTEST#160 (I
think) and GENERICSBC-9

I've never even tried 1.2.1 or -current since 1.2 runs really
well on my P450 (it is much more stable than my linux-pmac box!)

>I'd just make sure I had a copy of GENERICSBC-26 which I
 have pos
ted at

E-Mail: Jason <jhsterne@mindspring.com>
Date: 29-Sep-97