Subject: problem with booting NETbsd 1.2
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Didier Ernotte <ernotted@soleil.bioMerieux.fr>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/29/1997 17:34:49
hi,

I am trying to install NETbsd 1.2 on my Mac II vi (68030/16 Mhz/12 Mo).
I have made a 140 Mo of Root device and a 20 Mo of swap device on
a 160 Mo scsi disk. I have formatted them with MkFs. I have installed
all the binary including netbsd12. And when I try to boot, the boot
starts and stop with the message : panic /sbin/init and the
debug prompt is displayed. I check the /sbin/init file on the disk
and it exists.
What shall I do ?

It is possible to install NETbsd on a zip drive ?

Best regards

Didier
--
    \\\|///