Subject: Re: color X, internal video?
To: Ethan Gold <etgold@cs.vassar.edu>
From: Michael R Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/28/1997 10:21:46
> I hate to ask what might be a really stupid question...
> but are there any precompiled generic kernels (maybe mods on 1.2G #4?) that
> support invernal color video on Centrises and will handle being installed
> on a removeable?

Not yet but sometime after 1.3 I'll be releasing some of the first color
internal video kernels. The good news for you is that I'm currently
debugging a Quadra driver and I'm testing it on a Centris 650.

I'm pretty busy with school work so *exactly* when I can start
releasing kernels I'm not sure. At the very least I'll have to
upgrademy system to 1.3 and merge my code back in to the
kernel. I also still have to debug a Quadra AV driver I'm
working on that needs some changes in 1.3.

For more info check out the INTVIDTEST2 page under my web page
at http://www.rit.edu/~mrz5149/