Subject: Re: Mac II Upgrade?
To: Ken Jones <kpjones@slip.net>
From: Daniel R. Killoran,Ph.D. <drk@shore.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/27/1997 12:17:11
>I've procured a MC68851 PMMU, but I'm a little nervous about dropping it
>into its socket without someone who's done it holding my hand.  I have a
>static protection bracelet, and a low-static worksurface, and a case of the
>'don't commit yourself willies.'
>
>Feel free to email me with your support.  Thanks.

Oh foo! It's easy. Just press fimly. Also be careful when prying out the
old, dummy chip, and be sure to align the new one carefully.

Dan Killoran

Got a device you would like to have run on the Mac? Call:
                 Daniel-the-Driver-Maker
      Fast service - accurate work - responsive support

         (Offer void wherever taxed or prohibited!)