Subject: PB160
To: None <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
From: None <ADAMGOOD@delphi.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/26/1997 22:28:17
Michael,

I just wanted to drop you a line and ask you if there was any chance
that int-vid could be officially supported in the 1.3 release . . .

Right now, every kernel that has been built except for Takashi's PM
kernel from January fails after the [preserving x bytes of sym table]
stuff . . .

It would be really nice to be able to keep up with -current from
1.3 onward, and to know that the video would be part of the 'mainstream'
source tree.

I would as always be happy to start beta-testing this stuff for you.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

-Adam

P.S.  If this problem involves anything more than the video portion of
the kernel (I don't think it does), then whoever knows what needs to be
done, please let me know and I'll help out any way that I can.