Subject: Finally! Update to the machine-status page...
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/26/1997 00:45:56
Ok, I've been working on updating the machine-status page for the past few
nights, and I'm finally at a point where I need user-community input.  So,
please take a look at:

http://www.macbsd.com/~ender/machine-status.html

A few notes:

* Every machine that currently runs NetBSD-mac68k or may possibly run it
  in the future should now be listed
* The information is for NetBSD-current kernels only, not any special
  hacks that someone else might be using.
* The one exception to the above is that working ADB support is listed for
  all machines (which should be the case when John's latest code is
  integrated)
* Much of this list is auto-generated, so please keep in mind that it
  have quite a few errors.

What I need from you:

* Corrections:  if any information I have stated is _wrong_, please let
  me know immediately
* Additions:  I'd really like to get rid of all of the ?'s in this file...
* Suggestions:  if anyone has a better set of categories that fits the
  current status of NetBSD, I'd love to consider them

Please keep in mind that I am only interested in info for machines running
-current kernels (i.e. 1.2G) with no outside modifications.  If a machine
was working before and isn't now, please let me know about it as well.
Hopefully, we'll get as many of the category 3 machines moved to category
1 as possible, and lose as few category 1 machines as possible by the time
of the 1.3 release.  BTW, just in case you don't read current-users or
netbsd-announce, NetBSD 1.3 will be released on December 1st under the
current schedule.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Later.