Subject: A couple of issues
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Larry E Kollar <kollar@stc.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/25/1997 23:37:01
First, the Install-HOWTO I'm working on is (surprise surprise) taking a
little longer than I thought.  It hasn't helped that we got a DeskWriter
for cheep and it's hard to pry my wife off the computer right now. :-)
I have a couple of days off next week -- part of a job switch -- so I
should be able to wrap it up then.  I'll post a URL when I'm ready for
y'all to have a look (my current plan is to incorporate feedback then
send it to puma).

Second, thanks for all the "shutdown" info.  I was looking for an
equivalent to selecting "Shut Down" from the Finder; "shutdown -h now"
doesn't quite do that.  So I guess I have to boot back into the MacOS
then do the shutdown from there.  Oh well.

--
Larry Kollar    | Dawson County GA, Tandy 600, WordBasic pages at:
kollar@stc.net  | http://www.nyx.net/~lekollar/