Subject: Mac bombs during compile
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@fls.portland.or.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/24/1997 16:28:39
I'm getting make.core, sh.core, and others when I try to compile. In fact,
I've been trying to compile current on my SE/30 for the past two weeks and
I haven't had it complete once. (It may have been three weeks, since I get
one spam per week on average from you-know-where and I've received a total
of three spam messages since my compiles have been bombing, but I
digress.)

So, did I forget to update some scripts somewhere? Is there some odd swap
dependency?  Things used to work just fine.

Paul Goyette was the only one who mentioned having the sampe problem.
Anyone else?

Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd@fls.portland.or.us - Fuji Landscape Service
BSEE (6/86) + BSChem (3/95) + BAEnglish (8/95) + $3.00 = mocha latte