Subject: Re: Ghostscript - HELP!!!
To: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/23/1997 21:58:10
Space Case wrote:

> On Sep 23,  1:10pm, "Colin Wood" wrote:
> >Maybe Steve can make a HWDIRECT version of his kernels when he uploads
> >them???? (if it's not too much trouble, that is...)
>
> Anything's possible. ;-)  I'd just need to know what options to set...

Sure, there's only one option to set :-)  What I was thinking was
something like this:  have the standard GENERIC kernel but with the

options 	MRG_ADB

commented out, and then have a GENERICMRG with the option included.  Of
course, if you're still doing GENERIC and GENERICSBC, this might be a bit
much, and when John's latest HWDIRECT patches are integrated, the
dichotomy (and options MRG_ADB) and more or less go away.  What do you
think?

Later.