Subject: Re: Ghostscript - HELP!!!
To: None <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
From: None <ADAMGOOD@delphi.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/23/1997 16:25:10
By the way, I did use the Amiga version 4.0.3. of Ghostscript, and the
install script works flawlessly.  I think the Amiga packages are the
best (easiest to install/uninstall).  Unfortunately, GS still did nothing.

By the way, I just searched all of Puma.  Where is this replacement lib.m
located?

On a final note, I don't know if ADB code has anything to do with the
new kernels not working on my PB.  They all fail right after the
[preserving xxx bytes of kernel symbol table] line that they used to fail
at before Michael Zucca added his 0.4.1 int vid code and it was combined
with Takashi's PM code.

Thanks again,

-Adam