Subject: DaynaPORT E/II(St.)
To: None <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
From: Ivan Curtis <icurtis@radlogic.com.au>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/23/1997 09:37:11
"Colin Wood" <cwood@ichips.intel.com> wrote:
>Luca Falzoni wrote:
>>
>> Hi all, I have a IIcx and a DaynaPORT E/II(St.) ethernet card (not
>> mentioned in the working ethernet page).
>
>This is b/c no one has told me whether or not one works, yet :-)

Ok. I'm guilty of this. So here it is, to set the record straight. Not
the same card, but also not on the compatability list.

For about a week I have successfully been using a DaynaPort E/30
ethernet card in my se/30. This definitely has the sonic chip, and
seems to be fully supported in recent kernels. I happen to be using a
snapshot of 970829.

Also happily using X on a very crisp 9inch screen.

Ivan
icurtis@radlogic.com.au                                 ph: 61 8 8373-3990
Adelaide, South AUSTRALIA                               fx: 61 8 8373-3251