Subject: more fs problems
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Armen Babikyan <armenb@moof.ai.mit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/22/1997 19:54:28
i fsck'ed my original boot drive from my backup i just made. with
genericsbc#26 and generic #1, and they both turn up error free now.
(although generic#1 reports 0.0%frag, which is not what it used to be - the
sbc one reportds normally though...like 1.1%frag).  i boot into macos and
attempt to boot the kernel /netbsd, and the booter reports file not found.
the scsi id is correct, the macbsd installer utility shows that the file
does indeed exist in "ls", but it can't find the file. i tried it with my
previous booter, 1.9, with the same results. have i overlooked anything? i
can't think of anything i missed.
  - a

 Armen Babikyan - armenb@moof.ai.mit.edu
    ----<insert lame quote here>----