Subject: X troubles
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Adrian Rollett <acrollet+@andrew.cmu.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/20/1997 12:04:26
Hi,

Having run out of space on my 150 meg Root & Usr partition, I decided to
move X to my 400 meg partition which I have mounted on /usr/local .
However, now that I have done this, X will not work because
a) It cannot find the shared libs at startup, even though I changed the
path to reflect them - (ldconfig: error cannot find /usr/local/X11R6/lib
or some cuh, even though it is a valid path)
b) The default paths within X are set to /usr/X11R6/foo - So It cannot
find the fonts, etc etc.

help!

-Adrian

Adrian Rollett						5425 Forbes Ave.
Majetich Lab - Carnegie Mellon University 		Pittsburgh, PA
acrollett@cmu.edu					15217
Finger for pgp public key etc.|