Subject: GhostScript
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <ADAMGOOD@delphi.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/20/1997 09:10:18
Hi Again,

As an adjunct to my previous post, I think I might be doing something
wrong with GhostScript, but I have no idea what that might be.  When
I try to get it to display a file under X, it just prints a blank
screen (kind of like my blank piece of paper from my StyleWriter.
Hmmm . . .).

I've tried messing with all the command line options (i.e. setting
(x11) setdevice, or whatever), but I still get the blank output.  I'm
running this on a monochrome X server on the PB160, but I don't think
that has anything to do with it.  Then again, what do I know?  Does
anyone have insight on this one?

Thanks as always for any help.

-Adam