Subject: Re: Question: HWDIRECT and Classic II
To: Eric R. C. Holcomb <erich@wrq.com>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/17/1997 11:01:22
Eric R. C. Holcomb wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Copyright?  Nope, didn't get that far.  I will get the details tonight.  The
> last few lines were video addresses of some sort.
>
> The only extension I have is the Jaz Guest (driver) I installed from the Jaz
> in order to keep my Mac partion small.  The Mac OS is minimalist 7.0 .

By this, do you mean when you installed the system, you selected:

Minimal Install for this computer

or something similar?  If so, _that's_ your problem.  NetBSD won't
currently boot off of a minimal system install since there is some
information it needs which is missing in a minimal install.  You should
probably do a custom install of the system for that particular machine
instead.

I hope this helps.

Later.