Subject: Re: Question: HWDIRECT and Classic II
To: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
From: Eric R. C. Holcomb <erich@wrq.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/17/1997 10:54:52
Hi,

Copyright?  Nope, didn't get that far.  I will get the details tonight.  The
last few lines were video addresses of some sort.

The only extension I have is the Jaz Guest (driver) I installed from the Jaz
in order to keep my Mac partion small.  The Mac OS is minimalist 7.0 .

Thanks!
Eric Holcomb

"Colin Wood" <cwood@ichips.intel.com> さんは書きました: