Subject: Re: Secr Distribution
To: Adrian Rollett <acrollet+@andrew.cmu.edu>
From: Tommy Tarka <tommy@clockwork.dementia.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/17/1997 13:38:27
dare I ask about zephyr?

I did compile the 020 release of afs kerberos (which is eBones), which was
released about a week ago, onto my IIcx running -current.  I've had some
minor problems which may be network related (I'm not hooked up to a
network and I was getting some "KDC: cannot send request" error's which
may result from lack of real hostname and domain) and also some "cannot
find master key" errors -- none of which are very reproducible (well, same
general error, but sometimes working but not allowing kinit, sometimes
crashing the machive and throwing me into the debugger).

I'll let you know if I make any progress.

	-t

Tommy Tarka                          | http://clockwork.dementia.org/~tommy
Webmaster                            |         tommy@clockwork.dementia.org
      		"I smell f***ing disaster" - Ian Cumming