Subject: NetBSD on Bernoulli...
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Allan 'Norm' Crain <allanc@idea-inc.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/13/1997 20:24:40
I have a 150M Iomega Bernoulli drive and would really like to use these
cartridges for playing around with alternet Macintosh OSes. Unfortunately, I
can't seem to even get the disk formatted with the proper A/UX partitions...
Apple's HD SC setup refuses to look at it because it's not an Apple drive. APS
PowerTools 3.5 refuses to deal with it because, it says, 'The driver partition
on this disk is too small' (or something like that). My attempt to format the
disk from my old NetBSD/mac68k-running Mac II failed miserably (I really hate
disklabels..).

Does anyone have any experience with this? Or should I just lose the extra 50M
and try to get my dad to trade me his Zip drive for it?

Allan "Norm" Crain |  allanc@idea-inc.com  | http://www.idea-inc.com/~allanc
"We'll have fun fun fun 'till my daddy takes the T1 away" --nby@idea-inc.com