Subject: networking
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Adrian Rollett <acrollet+@andrew.cmu.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/13/1997 05:17:15
I have just installed netBSD on my IIci, the only problem I have is that I
cannot get networking to work - I did all the config files as suggested by
the FAQ (copying the settings from Open Transport) - Opun startup, I get
this:

writing to routing socket: network is unreachable
add net default: gateway 128.2.1.2: network is unreachable

and the only aspecct of networking that works is ping localhost

I am running a MacIIci with nubus video (X is nice :) and  an Asante
MacCon ethernet card, 16 megs ram, latest tarballs, GENERIC#38 - hope that
tells everyone enough.

-Adrian

Adrian Rollett						5425 Forbes Ave.
Majetich Lab - Carnegie Mellon University 		Pittsburgh, PA
acrollett@cmu.edu					15217
Finger for pgp public key etc.|