Subject: Re: make keeps crashing
To: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@fls.portland.or.us>
From: Paul Goyette <paul@whooppee.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/12/1997 14:36:54
Running from early-august -current, I've been getting a lot of these, and
not only doing builds.  Yesterday I had neary every server started from
/etc/rc crap out and dump core.  :(  I've even had make and tcsh core on
me a couple of times.

I don't know why, though...

On Fri, 12 Sep 1997, Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:

> Have other people seen more crashing while doing a "make build"? I see
> "Bus error: core dumped" and a bunch of "Signal 10" aborts. What have I
> done?
>
> Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd@fls.portland.or.us - Fuji Landscape Service
> BSEE (6/86) + BSChem (3/95) + BAEnglish (8/95) + $3.00 = mocha latte

| Paul Goyette       | PGP Public Key fingerprint:  | E-mail addresses:     |
| Network Consultant |     0E 40 D2 FC 2A 13 74 A0  |  paul@whooppee.com    |
| and kernel hacker  |     E4 69 D5 BE 65 E4 56 C6  |  paul_goyette@ins.com |